Friday, June 13, 2014

Hi! I am Cullen!

Hi there!

My name is Cullen, I am about 2 to 3 years old, and I am a Terrier/Chihuahua mix. I came up to Minnesota from Kentucky a few weeks ago and I just love it here. I was a stray in KY but I don’t ever want to go back to that life. I love having a family! My foster family takes me for walks and I am just so proud to be on a leash being strutted around with a FAMILY! People are the best so when they let me out of the fence to get in the car I listen well and don’t try to wander off at all. Like I said, I don’t ever want to be alone again.

My favorite things are to play with my bulldog foster sister, hang out with the cats in our house, eat, play with the Frisbee in the yard, and cuddle with my foster family (mostly the mom!).  I sleep in my crate at night and I don’t cry about it. I would love to sleep in the bed with someone if they would let me. I also hang out in my crate when my foster parents are at work or school. 

I am not jumpy or skittish and loud noises don’t bother me. When my foster dad vacuums or mows the law I just hang out and watch. 

I like kids, other dogs, cats, and this crazy house I am living in right now but I think I would do pretty well as an only dog too.  Either way would be fine with me!

All I ask for is someone to love me as much as my foster family loves me. And I would really like to go to school to learn manners and tricks. That would be so much fun!

To fill out an application please visit Second Hand Hounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment